WorkAmp - Executive - Client Servicing/Customer Success (0-3 yrs)
Customer Success at WorkAmp fills a dynamic and essential client-facing role, interacting collaboratively with our Enterprise account clients externally and Project Managers, Designers and Architects as well as the Management internally - to ultimately deliver outstanding results. Customer Success being the core objective for all our efforts, this function becomes especially strategic in aligning the clients- expectations externally with the efforts and capabilities internally, while also enhancing the latter. Dedicated to our clients' success and satisfaction, the sole purpose of the Customer Success function is to holistically enhance the customer experience. It is an ever-evolving, iterative function that stands at the intersection of all the other functions and at the helm of all our efforts to ultimately deliver a successful experience to all our valued customers.
About the Role :
Customer Success Executive :
Reporting into the Customer Success Manager and working alongside our parallel teams, the Customer Success Executive will work with new and existing Members to ensure they achieve success in their partnership with WorkAmp throughout their full customer lifecycle. S/he/they will collaborate with members to address their evolving office needs, strive to increase retention, reduce churn and drive sales.
What You'll Do :
- Ensure Members needs are met through their full lifecycle including post-sale, onboarding, move-in, orientation and growth phases
- Act as an internal advocate for our Members and serve as the main point of contact for member issues
- Utilize proactive communication, relationship building and value-adding initiatives to drive increased engagement, satisfaction and retention
- Have a complete understanding and oversight of a member's current and future objectives with the goal of heading off potential issues
- Work closely with Product, Growth, Launch Ops, and Design etc to ensure our product is delivered to Members satisfaction
- Conduct regular check-in calls and quarterly meetings with Member contacts for health checks, pipeline sharing, and growth conversations
- Report on the status of Member accounts
- Along with the Customer Success Managers, identify, strategize and implement best practices
- Work closely with our clients on-site and provide on-ground assistance and problem clearance solutions
Who You Are :
- 0-2 years experience in customer success, investor/client relations and/or account management role
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong generalist highly competent with the ability to wear many hats and to get things done
- Skilled relationship manager who is passionate about delivering results for customers
- A confident and persuasive communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve results
About WorkAmp :
Work is perhaps one of the most important facets of life. It makes life meaningful. It is where we participate in activities where we intend to add value to the world. Leave the world a better place than where you started. This is where we as humans go beyond our personal selves and do something for the greater good.
This is where WorkAmp started. As WorkAmp we are trying to make 'work' better. Our first step is to build spaces. We build you an aspirational workspace, while you build your business.
Mob : 7700013576