WorkAmp - Associate - Market Research (1-3 yrs)
WorkAmp is seeking a Research Analyst to help scale our - Slate by WorkAmp- and - Pod by WorkAmp- models. She/he will help the team with market research, data compilation and analyze statistical data. She/he will provide support, innovation, and possess the people skills necessary to foster empowerment, effective goal setting, accountability and cross-functional collaboration.
It's a Diverse role, with accountability for online and offline research output and commercial success of the research and product department.It also involves working with internal and external clients and understanding the market. She/he will use best practice toolkit to implement new processes and practices to improve efficiency of the research and product department.
What You- ll Do :
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies- market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Create charts, graphs, and presentations for leadership teams
- Helping Product Marketing Manager in building Product strategies
Who You Are ?
You are an enthusiastic analyst with the ability to teamwork, collaborate their skills and be a supportive team member. You appreciate that - done- is better than - perfect- and find entrepreneurial ways to persevere through obstacles. You manage Cross-functionally, but still move fast to get things done. You believe in the vision of WorkAmp while striving for continuous and ongoing research efficiency and quality improvements to research the best Office Solutions for our members. You also have the following:
- Proven market research analysis experience of minimum 1 year
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
About WorkAmp :
- Work is perhaps one of the most important facets of life. It makes life meaningful. It is where we participate in activities where we intend to add value to the world. Leave the world a better place than where you started. This is where we as humans go beyond our personal selves and do something for the greater good.
- This is where WorkAmp started. As WorkAmp we are trying to make 'work' better. Our first step is to build spaces.
- We build you an aspirational workspace, while you build your business.
- Psychology of humans at a Workspace
- Seamless Facility Management
- Network, collaborate and thrive
- Bespoke office