Work Looper - Executive - Business Development (0-1 yrs)
A business development executive has three primary responsibilities :
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
Day-to-day duties include :
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
Skills required :
- Socially Adept.
- Good with numbers.
- Strong communication.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- knowledge of the IT industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organization.
Note : ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES REQUIRED