Co-Founder at Work Companion LLP
Views:378 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:148
Work Companion - Sales Development Manager (2-4 yrs)
Brief : We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Manager that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment and has prior experience with Tech SaaS products and services. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The candidate must be a pro at using Linkedin, Sales CRM, Email and comfortable making connections via Skype chats or calls, in person meets every day.
Market : Our prospects include small sized service organisations (under 100 employees)
- Learn & understand our product and our prospective clients well.
- Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate WoCo solutions, value offerings with customer requirements.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Manage customer queries on call and email.
- Collaborate within team members and other departments.
- Generate reports on new sale, target achievements, issues to the management.
- Get feedback and improve constantly.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy driven with a research-based approach.
- Proven sales development experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Savvy with LinkedIn sales navigator, and CRM tools.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- 2+ Years Experience