Co-Founder at Work Companion LLP
Views:43 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Work Companion - Executive - Customer Success (1-3 yrs)
What is WoCo and why should you join?
WoCo is a go-to HRTech solution for new-age and fast-growing businesses, built by a team of innovators, technologists, product scientists, outliers, business leaders and people's people. WoCo is truly poised to lead the People, Payroll and Productivity space with some of the best minds in the industry.
What will you do every day?
We are on the lookout for dynamic individuals in the Customer Success Team who can work closely with clients helping them achieve their Digital Transformation goals.
What do you need to ace your role ?
1. Business Advisor to our clients working towards achieving their digital transformation goals and success metrics. Ability to manage client relationships and expectations
2. Act as a techno-functional consultant and provide recommendations on process
3. Goal-oriented and data-driven to actively track performance and drive metrics like CSAT, NPS, Adoption and Usage for clients.
4. Analyze customer data to improve the end-user experience
5. Experience with metrics like Net Revenue Retention (Upselling), Churn, Customer References & reviews.
6. Work closely with product, sales and other cross-functional teams, (internal and external) with ease to drive these goals
7. Devise engagement plans that consider customer business goals and map product capabilities to achieve these goals
8. Support clients during critical HR events like Appraisal, Increments etc.
9. Support clients to resolve queries or bugs, as and when required
10. Gather feedback on product experience during the entire customer lifecycle via targeted surveys
11. Identify prime targets for up-sell/cross-sell and engage Sales team to execute on those opportunities
12. Share best practices with clients on how to achieve product success with WoCo
13. Identify risks proactively, mitigate and escalate as deemed appropriate
14. Passionate about Customer Experience and ability to be the customer's voice in guiding the Product Roadmap
15. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
16. Excellent relationship-building skills
17. Be a cultural champion and energy driver
1. 2-4 years of experience in Customer Success in B2B SaaS
2. Exceptional communication and presentation skills, coupled with excellent listening skills
3. Analytical and data-driven with ability to work with multiple stakeholders
4. Demonstration of good product and consumer thinking during his/her career
5. Hands-on and a quick learner. Comfortable with learning new technology
6. Basic tech skills especially knowledge of python, Power BI will be a plus
This role provides you access to PII for which you will abide to follow secure data handling practices to safeguard and protect such data.
We do not necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you have done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.