HR Specialist at Work Better Training Pvt Ltd
Views:46 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Work Better India - Content Writer (2-5 yrs)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Applying modern instructional design techniques, storyboarding, visualizing, video scripting to develop and deliver learning content in a variety of delivery methods (e.g. Live action videos, animation videos, etc.).
- Developing strong pedagogy thorough research & mapping it to the client organization and target audience profile.
- Interfacing with the client stakeholders to identify need gap, align client expectation and defining scope of the content deliverable. Aesthetically inclined to create video content that is unique & can capture the viewers' attention.
- Quality checks & reviews of video content from internal/external vendors.
- Impeccable command over written and spoken English. Must possess the ability to converse, handle and operate with internal/external stakeholders.
- We should be able to create strong captivating story-lines for the videos.
- Understanding of live-action and animation videos.
- Attention to detail and ability proofread scripts.
- Take ownership of all projects to end, and work closely with the Content Head to plan, strategize and execute all content projects.
- Must possess a 360-degree problem-solving perspective while approaching projects and conflicts with stakeholders and projects.
- Ability to deliver results while working in high-pressure environments.
- Be organized and methodical and must possess the ability to manage high stake projects under pressure simultaneously. Must possess computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Knowledge of content management software, Adobe & Photoshop preferable.
- Preferably from E-learning, Education, Advertising & Media agencies, Production house.
- Bachelor's degree
- Any certification pertaining to video production - Live-Action or Animation