HR at Woovly India Pvt Ltd
Views:7 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Woovly - Revenue Manager - B2B Vertical - Beauty & Personal Care Segment (4-6 yrs)
Revenue Manager - Personal care & Lifestyle products
Key Result Area :
- Expanding the B2B market for Beauty & Personal care products across PAN India
- Launch new/exclusive brands and products of Woovly in different territories
- Monitoring and ensuring collection on a timely basis
- Generate business of minimum 5cr per annum through B2B(offline) market expansion
Roles and responsibilities :
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on B2B leads and conducting research on target customers of assigned territories and Areas.
- New business generation by meeting potential Retailers and wholesalers to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients (Retailers and Wholesalers).
- Planning and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- To maintain the retail database & plan daily visits through sales officers to the retail counters.
- Work jointly with the distributor's salesperson to ensure appropriate retail support.
- Ensure the inventory of products is maintained in an effective manner
- Achieve the sales target & implement plans/corrective actions required in different territories.
- Coordinate/follow up with the distributor for timely payment collection.
- Ensure the supply and delivery of products on time to the distributors.
- To collect & collate the competitor data/information related to pricing, schemes, branding activities etc.
- Should have at least 4 years of experience within a Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) role, ideally within the Beauty & Cosmetics industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales and Enterprise Sales.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- Expertise in negotiation on discounts and margins with distributors and retailers
- Ability to deal well with ambiguity, prioritize needs, and deliver results in a dynamic environment