HR at Woovly India Pvt Ltd
Views:159 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Woovly - Brand Acquisition Role (0-2 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities :
1) Assist the Category heads in onboarding the brands on the Woovly platform.
2) Work with brands to achieve MOM targets of Woovly and brands as well.
3) Research competitors and suggest appropriate pricing and promotional activities
4) Ensure conversion and increase in revenue of brands onboarded on Woovly's platform
5) Collaborate with the marketing team to provide a positive response to the brand campaigns
1) Strong understanding of personal care and lifestyle products
2) Inclination towards Brand Onboarding and management
3) Analytical, proactive and critical thinker
4) Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills in Hindi as well as the English Language
5) Bachelor's degree in marketing or related fields
6) Ability to deal well with ambiguity, prioritize needs, and deliver results in a dynamic environment
7) Strong ability to present concepts to senior and executive level stakeholders
About Us :
- The Social commerce sector.Indian social commerce is just getting started with <$2Bn annual revenue, it is expected to grow to $100Bn by 2025 making it one of the fastest growing sectors in India.
- Who we are and what we do... Woovly aims to build a platform to ease the shopping experience of the next 500Mn Indian shoppers by enabling the next 50Mn short video content creators to help Indian shoppers to discover brands/products generating trust and reviews.
- What have we achieved so far... Today more than 5 Mn users have discovered brands/products on Woovly, and more than 18,000 short video content creators are creating content on monthly basis leading to over 200Mn content views on the app.
- Since the launch of the social commerce platform, our community has seen 400% growth YOY. This has resulted in $2M ARR within 6 months of our commerce launch and is growing at 30% MOM.
- Play your role in making history.
- Woovly is focused to solve for the next 500Mn Indian shoppers to shop via content. The team is now focused on building next-gen digital first products that
- Enables short form creators to earn money
- Simplifies the shopping experience for next Indian shoppers coming from Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities of India
- Enable sellers to increase their brand reach and sales