Wooqer - Program Manager - Marketing (2-5 yrs)
ABOUT WOOQER :
Wooqer is a software platform that helps Businesses stay IN SYNC. Instead of paper processes, endless internal e-mail and spreadsheet overload, Wooqer brings all operational content and processes to the smartphone with analytics on everything run on it. We make it easy to search, track and secure information, so our users can focus on getting more done.
Wooqer is a startup, built on a strong foundation. We bootstrapped our way towards establishing a profitable and scalable Business model, acquiring some of the largest companies around the globe as customers. Wooqer is changing the way they work! Their success, documented in a Harvard Business Case, is now taught across universities globally including IIMs and multiple global B-Schools including Stanford University. It's ensuring that some of the brightest minds are learning about Wooqer. Wooqer is rated as part of India's Top 30 most valuable Software Product Companies by iSpirt, an industry body, in partnership with the Govt of India. With customer belief and support, rapidly growing revenues, investor funding and backing from visionaries like Jim Davidson, Michael Marks, Lip Bu Tan and Harsh Mariwala, we are ready for the next phase of growth. At Wooqer, you get to work with some of the brightest brains in the country, all bound by the relentless pursuit of changing the way the world works. It's an environment where excellence is hygiene and belief is religion. Growth has no limits when you take ownership and deliver results. Every challenge is yet another opportunity for a Wooqer!
ABOUT THE ROLE :
As a Program Manager for Wooqer, you will work closely with the CEO to help convert strategies into an actionable plan, build cross-functional teams to drive execution and ensure timely and effective execution to ensure that the target goals are achieved. You are his alter ego for all things Marketing.
You get to lay the foundation towards building a billion dollar business and grow along. While working alongside outstanding people, backed by a super innovative platform that customers love.
Role & Responsibilities :
As a Marketing Program Manager, you will be responsible for building the foundation for Marketing at Wooqer and setup cross functional teams and processes to ensure that the Marketing goals are achieved. You shall identify missing skills and knowledge and be resourceful enough to bring them as and when the need arises. Here's a glimpse into some of the things you are likely to be focusing on.
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for SaaS purchasing
- Understand Business priorities, researching actions & outcomes by industry peers and build a Marketing plan that helps achieves the goals within the given time with available resources
- SEO, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Performance Marketing, Events( Digital and Physical) are some of the areas you are likely to operate in
- Prioritising between options to drive resource productivity and outcome maximisation with speed
- Cross functional co-ordination to ensure alignment of priorities between teams and minimising friction
- Own strategy, development, and execution of targeted marketing programs that include, but are not limited to, demand generation email campaigns/nurtures, user events, industry events, webinars, and digital marketing
- Collaborate with all teams to ensure consistency across the brand.
- Work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts
- Engage and manage relevant agencies and 3rd parties in the execution of programs
- Track and measure all marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
You know you are the right one if you have :
- An Engineering / MBA degree following by working experience in Marketing for a high growth product/ company (SaaS experience preferred)
- Ability to develop compelling marketing plans and drive demand generation activities
- Data driven decision making mindset
- Result orientation with ability to stay focused on outcomes to be achieved
- Pride in and ability to deliver outcomes that are disproportionate to available budgets.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Hunger to grow and a keen desire to build something larger than life