Wooqer - Manager - Client Engagement (1-5 yrs)
ABOUT WOOQER :
Wooqer is a software platform that helps Businesses stay IN SYNC. Instead of paper processes, endless internal e-mail and spreadsheet overload, Wooqer brings all operational content and processes to the smartphone with analytics on everything run on it. We make it easy to search, track and secure information, so our users can focus on getting more done.
Wooqer is a startup, built on a strong foundation. We bootstrapped our way towards establishing a profitable and scalable Business model, acquiring some of the largest companies around the globe as customers. Wooqer is changing the way they work! Their success, documented in a Harvard Business Case, is now taught across universities globally including IIMs and multiple global B-Schools including Stanford University. It's ensuring that some of the brightest minds are learning about Wooqer. Wooqer is rated as part of India's Top 30 most valuable Software Product Companies by iSpirt, an industry body, in partnership with the Govt of India. With customer belief and support, rapidly growing revenues, investor funding and backing from visionaries like Jim Davidson, Michael Marks, Lip Bu Tan and Harsh Mariwala, we are ready for the next phase of growth. At Wooqer, you get to work with some of the brightest brains in the country, all bound by the relentless pursuit of changing the way the world works. It's an environment where excellence is hygiene and belief is religion. Growth has no limits when you take ownership and deliver results. Every challenge is yet another opportunity for a Wooqer!
ABOUT THE ROLE :
As an Engagement Manager at Wooqer, you take ownership for customer and revenue retention. Customers stay with you because you help them be successful with the product through great onboarding, skilling and ongoing support.
Everyday you :
- Build upon your product expertise
- Identify growth opportunities in your portfolio and lead growth strategy and planning
- Monitor and incorporate trends and market dynamics into your strategy and plan.
- Develop customer value propositions for all appropriate business opportunities.
- Drive penetration in relevant client orgs, developing and strengthening relationships with decision-makers and
- Communicate significant trends, rate changes and policies to accounts in your portfolio.
- Develop strategies including complete marketing initiatives and prepare plan to optimize account
development and sales growth.
SKILL SET :
- Top-percentile Relationship Management skills
- Smart internal and external stakeholder management
- Excellent analytical ability and strong persuasive communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with a good working knowledge of web-based software and Customer
- Analytical and Problem solving skills
Outstanding listening and communication skills
PERSONALITY / ATTITUDE :
- Eye for detail while watching out for vision
- Hard working, hands on and diligent
- Responsive and take pride in making people (clients) successful
- High energy, ambitious and wanting to make a mark
- Possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor/Master's degree with 2-5 years industry or equivalent sales experience.
- At least 2-3 years experience in a people interaction role