Wooqer - Lead - Customer Marketing (2-5 yrs)
Wooqer is a software platform that helps Businesses stay IN SYNC. Instead of paper processes, endless internal e-mail and spreadsheet overload, Wooqer brings all operational content and processes to the smartphone with analytics on everything run on it. We make it easy to search, track and secure information, so our users can focus on getting more done.
Wooqer is a startup, built on a strong foundation. We bootstrapped our way towards establishing a profitable and scalable Business model, acquiring some of the largest companies around the globe as customers. Wooqer is changing the way they work! Their success, documented in a Harvard Business Case, is now taught across universities globally including IIMs and multiple global B-Schools including Stanford University. It's ensuring that some of the brightest minds are learning about Wooqer. Wooqer is rated as part of India's Top 30 most valuable Software Product Companies by iSpirt, an industry body, in partnership with the Govt of India. With customer belief and support, rapidly growing revenues, investor funding and backing from visionaries like Jim Davidson, Michael Marks, Lip Bu Tan and Harsh Mariwala, we are ready for the next phase of growth. At Wooqer, you get to work with some of the brightest brains in the country, all bound by the relentless pursuit of changing the way the world works. It's an environment where excellence is hygiene and belief is religion. Growth has no limits when you take ownership and deliver results. Every challenge is yet another opportunity for a Wooqer!
ABOUT THE ROLE :
As a Customer Marketing Lead for Wooqer, you will help hundreds of enterprises and thousands of users take their ideas and strategies to execution. As our first Customer Marketing person, you get to lay the foundation towards building a billion dollar business and grow along. You shall get to work alongside outstanding people backed by a super innovative platform that customers love.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Customer Marketing Lead you will be responsible for developing a top notch plan to develop engagement and business within our existing customers by driving Advocacy, Engagement and Growth.
You will closely work with the Customer Success team enabling customers for all markets across the globe.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to derive insights and drive thought leadership efforts, spanning but not limited to white papers and research articles.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to support and launch advocacy activities: case studies, videos, blog and other formats in other to showcase the value of Wooqer to customers and the market.
- Conduct digital / physical events and participate or drive participation in external events.
- Organise regular events and surveys, to be aware of our customers' needs and expectations, in order to adapt our communications to be more effective.
- Engage the right communication channels in order to engage effectively with different customer personas
- Build a community of Wooqer customers to create an ecosystem where ideas and best practices are continuously being exchanged
- Run Customer NPS surveys to understand the level of customer satisfaction and derive insights for improvement
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to understand adoption gaps and create and run campaigns to bridge the gaps
- Define, execute and refine Monthly/ Quarterly customer updates and newsletters.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to identify growth opportunities and create campaigns to drive revenue growth
- Identify clusters of customers for upselling and cross selling initiatives and design/run campaigns targeting the right customer personas
- Own and run Marketing campaigns to build pipeline for new use cases/ features/ services within existing customer base
- Design and run Marketing campaigns to generate opportunities for adoption and revenue growth
- Develop and run Account based Marketing programs in order to grow Wooqer footprint within existing and new departments of the customer.
- Organize events (virtual and physical) to create adoption, up-sell and cross sell opportunities
- Own responsibility for customer leads coming from customer marketing activities, and driving conversion.
You know you are the right one if you have
- An Engineering / MBA degree following by 2-5 years working experience in revenue oriented marketing/Content marketing/ Account based marketing/ Customer Communications.
- Ability to develop compelling marketing plans and drive demand generation activities
- Content writing capability and experience working with a designer / agency to create visually impactful content
- Focus on producing high-intelligence content (e.g. case studies, white papers, mailers).
- Analytical skills: comfortable using data and analytical applications to analyze outcomes and realign marketing strategies.
- Result orientation with ability to stay focused on outcomes to be achieved
- Exemplary written communication skills.