HR at Woodkraft India Private Limited
Views:179 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Woodkraft - Catalog Manager (2-10 yrs)
This includes but not limited to :
1. Understand products and services offered and can articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
2. Interface with internal teams to identify seller integration needs and deploy resources to lift these seller capabilities to work on our system
3. Manage key stakeholders & customers independently by delivering on the stated needs and sensing the unstated needs to delight the customer experience
4. Work with key internal stakeholders on identifying areas of growth in our business.
5. Define, measure and present operating metrics to Senior Management.
6. Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Relentlessly works to research, identify, evaluate, rationalize and propose business solutions.
7. Plan capacity and commit to volume by managing resources/Infrastructure, queue, and cross training.
8. Anticipate bottlenecks and blockers, assess risks, mitigate issues, and troubleshooting as needed.
9. Work with various internal teams (e.g. supply chain, fulfillment center, technology teams) to help drive tools and process improvements that affect catalog management workflows
10. Assign appropriate challenging work to employees to develop & prepare them for larger roles.
11. Identify areas of automation, write business and functional requirements and manage implementation by working with the business, operations, and technical teams.
12. Work closely with the senior associates to identify and address the pain-points through technology.
13. Learn to evaluate complex systems and design solutions and to work with technical teams to implement solutions.
14. Good analytical skills.
17. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.