Director HR at WoodFlake Business Solutions and Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Views:235 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
WoodFlake - Marketing Communication & Relations Role (0-1 yrs)
Skill(s) required: Candidates who have finished academics in relevant fields (Marketing, HR, Business Assistance, PR, Media, Journalism). CORE - Strategic Marketing and Industry Relations.
-HAVE EXCELLENT COMMAND OVER ENGLISH LANGUAGE shall apply. Report Writing, English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written)
Responsibilities and Duties -
- This involves actively pitching to brands and presenting them with creative brand solutions.
- Needs to have and be able to drive lots of contacts in the industry. Owns revenue targets and pushes for them actively.
- Create and coordinate the content for intranet/ social media as an effective internal and external communications tool.
- Own, develop and manage calendars of key messages to ensure consistent, relevant and timely delivery of employee connect initiatives.
- Understanding of communication tools and techniques and how these can best leveraged across platforms.
- Prepare content dockets for sourcing and applying to industry specific/CSR awards & recognition.
- Drive sales from offshore clients. Identify clients for various businesses of company, generate lead and subsequent follow ups.
- Execute communications strategy/plans that help drive the business units strategic and organizational growth goals, including channels and tools to reach target audiences with key messages.
- Develop a personalized strategy and include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions.
- Coordinate, attend, and represent the company in marketing communications role in industry events, trade fairs and user groups.
- Experience building email campaigns, analyzing key campaign metrics, and developing strategy for lifecycle email nurture campaigns.
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research.
- Monitor competition within assigned region.
-Coordinating and executing the company's media/content strategy, working on key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
-Working with each team to create and send one email broadcast per month around content ideas and key jobs
- Create articles using various research methodologies and search engine modules
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and drive user engagement through the web and other mediums
- Identify customers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Manage and promote our blogs through API
- Acting as a contact between company and its existing and potential market.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing clients.
- Set up online/offline meetings to close the deal.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Understanding clients- needs and provide them best services.
- Acquisition and Retention of new clients.
- Attend conference and trade fairs on company's representation.
-Interpreting HR policies and procedures, system enhancements and alternatives.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Fresher
Salary: - 120,000.00 to - 180,000.00 /year