Director HR at WoodFlake Business Solutions and Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Views:58 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Woodflake - Executive - Business Development (0-2 yrs)
Business Development And HR
Freshers may apply. For Domestic and International Business Model.
- Candidates who have finished academics in relevant fields (Marketing, HR, Business Assistance, PR, Media, Journalism).
- HAVE EXCELLENT COMMAND OVER ENGLISH LANGUAGE shall apply.
1. Involvement in organizations In-house sales activities.
- Convert leads to sales (Telephonic/E-mail)
- Acting as a contact between company and its existing and potential market.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing clients.
- Set up online/offline meetings to close the deal.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Understanding clients- needs and provide them best services.
- Acquisition and Retention of new clients.
- Attend conference and trade fairs on company's representation.
2. Interpreting HR policies and procedures, system enhancements and alternatives.
3. Overseeing employee information collection, analysis, and reporting.
4. Preparing, entering and monitoring department budget.
5. Serving as the department's liaison to staff and management, as well as a central point of contact for interdepartmental projects and communications related to business operations.
6. Using various software applications, such as spread-sheets, relational databases to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
7. Coordinating employee development and training activities.
8. Understanding and interpreting policies and procedures and explaining them to others.