Director HR at WoodFlake Business Solutions and Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1317 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:400
WoodFlake - Content/Media/Brand Developer (0-2 yrs)
You will have the freedom & responsibility for creating and implementing content strategy, and reaching target audience.
- Understand target audience, what they 're looking for, and draft engaging web content that informs & converts
- Implement Research methodologies for ideas and topics
- Experiment with types of content such info-graphics, slideshows, visualizations, whitepapers, articles, etc. Write creative, unique, and relevant online content and other emerging formats.
- Drafting catchy marketing emails.
- Analyze content and break down data into different logical formats and structures.
- Solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- On Page Optimization (Titles, Headers, Alt tags, Sitemaps, Footer Links, Internal Links, Canonical redirections, robots.txt) etc...
- Excellent writing skills & command over English language are a must.
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
- Analyze information from multiple sources (Offline and Online) and use them to create original documents.
- Ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental/multi domain team - Should have superlative detailing & research skills for brainstorming sessions of content creations.
- Should have proven knowledge about Keyword research, Google Analytics, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Email marketing, and Digital marketing.
- Should provide optimal content for On-page & Off-Page SEO analytics.
Other Key Responsibilities :
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor's organic & paid marketing strategies
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- In-depth understanding of Google Analytics and other SEO services, online tracking tools, webmaster tools, back-end SEO, and metadata.