Director HR at WoodFlake Business Solutions and Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Views:266 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
WoodFlake - Content Developer (0-2 yrs)
Skill(s) required :
- Report Writing, English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written), Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Highly Strategic/Creative With Words, Must Have Interest In Varied And Aptitude For Research-Based Topics.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Handling social media marketing and utilize social media and content promotion strategies for the organization
- Coordinating and executing the company's media/content strategy, working on key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Working with each team to create and send one email broadcast per month around content ideas and key jobs
- Create articles using various research methodologies and search engine modules
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and drive user engagement through the web and other mediums
- Identify customers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Manage and promote our blogs through API
- Researching free online directories to generate inbound links for SEO
- Using Google, search for keywords and look at our competitors' brands for forums and directories that we can sign up to generate inbound links for our company
- Email marketing and follow-ups. Also tracking analytics, list growth, sales conversions for the same.
- SEO/ SEM - Link building, backlinking, keyword analysis, content optimization, inbound marketing, Meta-tags
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Should have good communication skills, an entrepreneurial attitude, excellent attention to detail and high motivation to learn.
- Should be proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally.
- Should have the ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude.
- Should have an ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss.
- Should be able to work collaboratively with a team.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree from preferably a 'Marketing/PR background'.
- A friendly, Professional demeanor and ability to excel in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
- Excellent communication and languages skills. (ENGLISH is mandatory). Should be able to pronounce and express clearly.
- Ability to learn and adapt to change.
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small/diversified team environment
- Training, Guidance, Health insurance, Medical facilities, and Annual checkup, Commuting support, Lesser work hours, Free snacks and beverages, Chance to work and establish in tier 1 city/branch of a company.