Wonder Worth Solutions - Associate - Digital Marketing (2-3 yrs)
- As a L2 Digital Marketing Associate (DSA) at WWS you should be able to research and identify new business opportunities. Besides, you should be able to develop ad-hoc pitches and effective business plans. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining long lasting relationships with clients. You should be detail-oriented and able to analyze.
What We Expect ?
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing.
- Minimum of 2-3 year experience, preferably with digital marketing.
- Create marketing plans to promote the products and services of the organization.
- Conduct meetings with internal teams and customers to discuss project development and delivery stages.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
A Digital Marketing Associate's Ideal Day At WWS :
Upgradation of strategies : Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies alongside oversee and understand social media strategies that would presume to be a good fit for both company as well as market.
Research and development : Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
Innovative initiatives : This involves decision-making based on a realistic assessment of all potential changes and their impact. Through new ideas and initiatives, one needs to aim for the improvement of the overall business prospects, which drive the functioning of the different business units.
What You Can Expect ?
- Full-time, salaried position creamed with welfare programs.
- Competitive salary and tailored training in the core space with recognition potential and annual bonus.
- Performance appraisals.
- Attendance Incentives.
- Working with the best talent in the industry
- Conducive intangible environment with dynamic benefits.
Why Consider a Digital Marketing Associate Career With WWS ?
- With a very appealing work environment at WWS, our setting made it easier to build relationships with other staff members and clients. You may also have an opportunity to learn other aspects of medical office work on the job, which can enhance your experience and qualifications.
- Business intelligence is an in-depth understanding of the industry and the ability to gain insights about the market. While working as a business development associate, one may do research on the existing and growing desires of the clients and business so one can be sure to offer products and services that fit their needs.
Please attach your resume and let us know through email your current address, phone number, and the best time to contact you by phone.
Contact : 9047477375