HR at Wolken Software Pvt Ltd
Views:13 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wolken Software - Product Marketing Specialist (1-3 yrs)
About the Company :
- Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Product Marketing Specialist :
Job brief :
- We are looking for a Junior Product Marketer to invest time in inbound & outbound marketing activities resulting in quantifiable lead generation. You- ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. For this role, you should be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email and ad campaigns. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Study company products and understand them thoroughly.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user concise knowledge of the benefit of our products to the prospects.
- Follow and analyze market trends and intelligence to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (Communication, advertising, product launch etc.)
- Craft compelling messaging across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, product, sales) to implement strategies.
- Understand the competitive landscape- be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Create copy/content, run measurable and effective email campaigns and ads on various platforms
- Build Case Studies, Brochures, Whitepapers & Newsletters etc., frequently.
- Participate in industry events. Organize company events such as breakfast meets and webinars end to end.
- Help in building and recognition of Brand Wolken.
- Optimum usage of digital channels to drive brand awareness and generate leads.
- Work with the in-house and external Writers and other content creators to create the desired content.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors
- As a Product Marketing Manager, you should know marketing principles and techniques to -create a marketing communication sequence that leads to sales.
Requirements and skills :
- Two years of proven experience in Marketing & Communications.
- Relevant experience in B2B and SaaS product marketing is a plus
- Experience in market analysis.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends)
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Impeccable command of the English language.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office suite.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Creative and Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
- An MBA in Marketing is a must.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is or is not- working.
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Comfortable with flexible working hours and a robust working environment.
- Timeline management should be excellent.