Recruiter at Wobot Intelligence
Views:19 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Wobot.ai - Senior Manager - Performance Marketing (4-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- You will develop and execute paid campaign strategies.
- You will own the measurement and performance of the funnel from impression to conversion.
- You will plan and execute a consistent AB testing process across all campaign components.
- Monitor end-to-end management of existing paid campaigns, tracking & monitoring relevant KPIs, metrics, analysis of results, and calibration of campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Manage the media planning and reporting process and actively work on identifying new growth opportunities in existing and new channels.
- Drive the creation and ongoing optimization of our landing pages and provide actionable feedback to content & design for continuous improvements.
- Demonstrate technical expertise and provide insights and feedback to other teams based on your research and campaign performance.
- Use analytics tools to capture asset performance like key site performance metrics to measure, test and improve paid campaign performance.
- Taking ownership of both budget and KPIs Leverage data trends to optimize spend and performance of all paid search & display activities.
- Build marketing campaigns that are aligned with the objectives and goals of the respective cross-functional teams- objectives and thereby optimize the campaign results.
- 4 years of experience in online marketing and advertising in the B2B segment with SaaS Product companies
- Hands-on experience in planning campaigns on paid social and paid communities (ex: Capterra, Quora- )
- Hands-on experience in driving international campaigns and an understanding of how campaigns can change between countries.
- Strong web analytics experience and a good level of SEO understanding.
- A good track record of target delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to create programs that increase revenue and generate customer acquisition, conversion and lead generation.
- Love of data and analysis along with a self-sufficient, growth-hacker mindset.
- Experience in training and nurturing junior team members.
- Excellent proficiency in English communication, both written & verbal.