Recruiter at Wobot Intelligence
Views:13 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Wobot.ai - Senior Content Marketer (3-6 yrs)
Wobot.ai - Senior Content Marketer
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Build content marketing programs tailored to different ICPs and industries.
- Produce engage and purpose-driven content for videos, posts, emailers and event based collaterals.
- Create and maintain a weekly and monthly content calendar.
- Optimize the right keyword strategy and messaging
- Creating / giving inputs towards collaterals as per the marketing plans - social media copies / ad graphics / emailers / landing pages / e-books.
- Work closely with sales/CS/product teams for larger projects.
- 3+ years of experience writing in the B2B domain for marketing communications, copywriting, speechwriting, content strategy or a related field.
- Experience with external teams collaboration
- Worked on strategies for different customer segments
- Experience of handling a team (ideally in a start up)
- Strategic thinker with strong copywriting skills, experience developing content and projects
- Track record of moving fast and working with tight deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to multi - task and take the lead on several projects simultaneously
- Collaborative approach & ability to foster a good working relationship within the marketing team.
How we work ?
- Microsoft Teams is our go to tool for daily communication.
- We conduct daily standups and team meetings over Teams
- We encourage open discussion and debate, and place tremendous value on ownership and founder mindset.
- We value : design + amazing UI/UX, documentation, To-Do lists and Data based decision.
- We are distributed but not alone! We might be working around the world but we believe in the value in getting to know each other outside of working hours
- We get together for a bi-weekly townhall and frequent destressing session with a certified healer!
Perks and Benefits :
- 100% remote workplace model
- Health Insurance of Rs.3L
- Top performers eligible for attractive equity options
- Mental Health Consultations
- Company sponsored upskilling courses
- Growth Hours : 40 hours every year
- The chance to give back with 40 hours for community causes
- Fun company retreats twice a year
- Access to a Financial Advisor