Recruiter at Wobot Intelligence
Views:50 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Wobot.ai - Senior Associate - Content Marketing (3-6 yrs)
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, start-up environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turn around times
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry or target audience at hand
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
- The scope of work would include writing copy for: website, video scripts, blogs, e-books, white papers, webinars, podcasts, social media posts, product copy, outbound e-mailers, other collaterals (ppts, brochures, leaflets, etc.)
- Research and understand the target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, and interviews with subject matter experts
- Take ownership of the content execution plan
- Collaborate with agencies, performance marketing team and product team from concept development to delivery of final product
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy's reach
- Source images and other content
- BSc/BA in marketing or Bachelor's degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years professional copywriting and content strategizing experience for a SaaS company.
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Good to Have :
- Content marketing experience
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
How we work ?
- Microsoft Teams is our go to tool for daily communication
- We conduct daily standups and team meetings over Teams
- We encourage open discussion and debate, and place tremendous value on ownership and founder mindset.
- We value: design + amazing UI/UX, documentation, To-Do lists and Data based decision.
- We're distributed but not alone! We might be working around the world but we believe in the value in getting to know each other outside of working hours
- We get together for a bi-weekly townhall and frequent destressing session with a certified healer!
Perks and Benefits :
- 100% remote workplace model
- Health Insurance
- Top performers eligible for attractive equity options
- Mental Health Consultations.
- Company sponsored upskilling courses
- Growth Hours: 40 hours every year
- The chance to give back with 40 hours for community causes
- Fun company retreats twice a year
- Access to a Financial Advisor