Recruiter at Wobot Intelligence
Views:187 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Wobot.ai - Manager - Product Marketing (4-7 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Product messaging - Collate and deliver both our technical and business-level messaging. Enable our inbound go-to-market strategy and sales enablement plans.
- Create insightful content triggers within the product, listing such triggers as well as creating copies for these in-product insight nudges.
- Competitive positioning - Create and execute marketing campaigns end-to-end and position our product as solutions to our customers (developers) worldwide. Track our product impact in the market by analyzing and optimizing reports to enhance our positioning in the open-source environment.
- Thought leadership - Empower our product design, development, and engineering teams all through the product development cycle to prepare a foolproof communication strategy for our platform. Take lead to run dedicated marketing campaigns.
- Webinar creation and execution - Work towards taking care of the publication creative development of a wide range of product-related marketing materials that include writing case studies. Prepare and conduct webinars to convey our product specifications to our customers.
- Tech and Product Branding - Own our brand management activity and contribute towards building a strong brand with a deep reach into our global open-source community.
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, and product launches.
- Prior experience in SaaS or developer focused products.
- Excellent storytelling ability, presentation, and communication skills to quickly influence the audience.
- Ability to thrive in startups with a fast-paced environment and take ownership for working through ambiguity
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus