Recruiter at Wobot Intelligence
Views:321 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Wobot.ai - Growth Manager/Senior Growth Manager (4-6 yrs)
Wobot is seeking a highly-motivated team player with a passion for storytelling, sales enablement, and data-driven marketing excellence. Your primary focus is to craft compelling stories for product, marketing and sales teams.
This is a highly cross-functional and strategic role that will require you to shepherd solutions through our go-to-market process while developing sales enablement content that excites, educates and places the industry and customer at the forefront. In addition, you will drive key customer stories that help position solutions in markets across the globe. (specially USA)
The ideal candidate will have experience marketing SaaS products across multiple customer segments and will be responsible for driving customer actions down the funnel and has positioned solutions in North America before (specially USA).
Content Development and Management :
- Act as a conduit between product and sales teams; create and drive product education through collateral and content including eBooks, case studies, infographics, emailers, storytelling presentations, solution briefs, videos, product guides and blogs.
- Manage various content channels like Blogs, Social Media and other customer engagement channels as per marketing calendars.
- Choosing keywords as per SEO and understanding of Search optimisation.
Partner with the Product Management and Demand Generation teams on marketing activities related to driving awareness and demand for the product in the Target market.
Product Engagement and Launches :
- Partner with Product Management, Product Design, and Customer Enablement teams on terminology and messaging
- Own execution of product launch plans for new products, working closely with product, sales, support, and the rest of the marketing team.
Positioning and Market Intelligence :
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Stay updated with market intelligence and the competitive landscape to ensure the team can communicate key product differentiators.
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
Support sales enablement :
Support the Enablement team in the communication of the value proposition to the customers through tools and collaterals that support the selling process of your product.
- Prior experience in global SaaS industry
- Strong Experience in product marketing with product positioning and go-to-market experience.
- Demonstrated success in growing awareness of B2B products.
- Excellent verbal, written, storytelling and presentation skills.
- Experience with international clients/stakeholders is mandatory.
- Excited by software products and can talk comfortably about how they work.
- Understanding of data and how to use it to make informed decisions on campaigns etc.
- Experience working with product teams
- Ideally have experience as a product manager too.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Product Marketing (Technology)
- Experience in SaaS is mandatory