Recruiter at Wobot Intelligence
Views:160 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Wobot.ai - Digital Marketing Associate - B2B/SaaS/Performance Marketing (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Associate to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Associate at Wobot.ai, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your function will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
Objectives of this Role:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, start-up environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
- Continually raise the bar on digital execution to deliver marketing targets and get an influx of inbounds.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of digital media in target markets and client-related industry trends.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Research and understand the target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, and interviews with subject matter experts.
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Product).
- Manage and maintain the company's owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software.
- Manage company's earned media (PR, Review sites, Online portals, interviews)
- Manage company's paid media (Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
- Conduct research on market trends, brand's audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
- Analyse digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- 2 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 1 year of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Familiarity with web design
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability