Recruiter at Wobot Intelligence
Views:230 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
Wobot.ai - Associate - Market Development/Lead Generation - SaaS/Hubspot (2-4 yrs)
Scope of work :
- Help prospects gather information about our solutions, services, and thought leadership
- Be an important pre-sales checkpoint to ensure that leads are ready and qualified for further engagement
- Verify information to identify the right lead via LinkedIn prior to engaging with prospects or during their conversations to help fill in any unknown information gaps.
- Should be accustomed to using SPIN methodology as a fact-finding tool to help Sales teams.
- To qualify prospective customers through targeted questions about their business strategy and challenges, then leverages this information to align and position Wobot.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales managers for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation playbook
- Support Marketing by timely research on new material and data to create the right collaterals & artifacts to help gain more interested prospects and help Sales managers to fast track their sales cycle.
- Optimize conversion paths and rates overall, and drive MQLs for sales.
- Utilize various marketing and sales systems and tools including Hubspot, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, G-Suite etc.
Skill Set Required :
- 2 to 3 years of experience in lead qualification and/or inside sales
- Experience of SaaS businesses a must
- Hubspot & Sales Navigator experience is a must
- Experience of being held to metrics, quota
- CRM experience
- Motivation, drive and self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand and qualify prospects
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take initiative and manage time effectively
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in international markets (specially USA)
Shift Timings: 11 pm-7 am (IST)