Wizikey - Specialist - Public Relations & Communications (3-5 yrs)
- Wizikey is a subscription-based Communication SaaS that helps businesses identify and connect with relevant media influencers and subject matter experts. With Wizikey's data intelligence, companies can create campaigns, target and engage influencers and journalists, measure and optimize to scale their brand-building efforts.
- Launched in 2019, by IIT, SRCC and MICA Alum, it has garnered 1000+ users over 250+ businesses who have created more than 2500 stories in over 9 languages. With investors like Ajai Chowdhry (Co-founder, HCL), Alok Mittal (Co-founder and CEO, Indifi), Ambarish Raghuvanshi (ex-CFO, Info Edge), Keshav R Murugesh (CEO, WNS), Raman Roy (Chairman, NASSCOM and Chairman, Quattro), Sanjiv Bajaj (CEO, Bajaj Finserv) and the Indian Angel Fund among others, it is striving every day to ensure businesses can get the credibility and trust which they deserve.
- Wizikey is on a mission to make Public Relations & Corporate Communication Professionals get the respect that they really deserve. And make the industry more mainstream. We are building a team of PR professionals who are passionate about PR, Data Analytics and Technology. This profile will work with businesses in practice areas like Agritech, Ed-tech, Venture Capitals & Accelerators, Consumer Tech, Enterprise Software and Tech, Emerging Tech, SaaS from India, USA and Singapore, helping to set and execute a communications and public relations strategy.
This role will comprise of:
- Strategy for building the brand of customers in the respective practice area
- Willing to deep dive and understand the needs of customers, and be able to recommend the right strategy, the right set of media professionals and right communication campaigns.
- Be able to create impeccable content for story ideas and draft media relations materials such as pitches, press releases, briefing materials for customers.
- Be able to conduct Wizikey demo and training for their teams and help them get started with PR
- Monitor results and evaluate the impact of PR initiatives
- Be able to present the data insights on the campaign to customers and their teams
- Be able to communicate the product feedback to Tech & as Media relations team
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience of working in Corporate Communications role
- Prior experience working in the communications team of a Software company would be a great advantage
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in English, Communications, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven ability to execute media relations and storytelling, including creating pitches and facilitating media briefings.
- Strong media relations/storytelling skills - a proven track record of generating coverage
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management
Wizikey encourages and celebrates entrepreneurial culture. When you set out to create a new industry, you need to build a team of immensely talented folks from Technology and Communications and give them the freedom to experiment, learn and keep building. And with every addition of talent, this gets new fuel and the magic happens. And that is why we call ourselves Wizards" - Anshul Sushil (Co-founder & CEO)