Wizikey - Manager - Product Marketing (5-8 yrs)
What do we do at Wizikey
Wizikey is a subscription-based Communication SaaS that helps businesses identify and connect with relevant media influencers and subject matter experts. With Wizikey's data intelligence, companies can create campaigns, target and engage influencers and journalists, measure and optimize to scale their brand-building efforts. Launched in 2019, by IIT, SRCC and MICA Alum, it has garnered 1000+ users over 250+ businesses who have created more than 2500 stories in over 9 languages
The Role We are Hiring for
We are hiring for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) who will be responsible for strategy, design, and delivery of all product communications. This includes both in-product communication as well as messaging surrounding the product. A PMM will deeply understand the key stakeholder groups to communicate to, for example, current users of product, prospects, talent we want to attract, investors we want to reach, among others.
PMM will work closely with the Product Manager, the Marketing Team and the Sales Team. She/He will need to not only drive the communication but also measure its impact. Our word to every external or internal stakeholder on or from the product will be aligned to the narrative set by the PMM. This will be a full time opportunity.
What You Will be Responsible For :
- We are building a product that solves for business not being effective in creating trust through media relations. Now, communicating why this problem needs to be solved and how it can be solved by using Wizikey will be your first priority. This could take various channels, such as pre-login pages, email marketing, in-product communication, among others.
- Secondly, you will be the brain behind what our product says to its user. Every word and its place in the Wizikey platform will be your responsibility. You will also define what all communication is sent to a user during his/her journey with Wizikey.
- On another dimension, you will also be the person who tries to learn and decide on what should be communicated to potential customers, talent (say, that blog post on NLP engine experiments that we need to attract our data scientists), and all other stakeholders.
- At the start of every quarter, you would participate in the developing strategy and outputs for communication.
- You will be driving the research of what to talk and how because we want to keep learning from good work others are doing as well.
- You will be leading communication design and development. This means you will also need to work with internal stakeholders and external content writers. Planning for work, including distributing it and integrate it back will be important for you
- You will be the custodian when it comes to content related to product and company level collaterals
Also know that you will need to have some number orientation to test and evaluate the communication effectiveness
What Would Qualify You
- A bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience in product marketing in B2B SaaS (we'd also evaluate if you have more than 3 years of experience with a strong case)
- Experience in communication design and development
- Experience with various channels of content, including copyrighting for pages, e-books development, native learning materials, product brochures
- Understanding of the current tools in marketing
- What Would be Further Helpful (in this order)
- Working in start-ups which were funded or have experienced fast growth and multiple release of product updates
- Experience in developing content across multiple channels and forms
- Experience in designing communication with workflow driven products
- Working experience in metrics/analytics driven environments.