HR at WITS Interactive Pvt Ltd.
Views:365 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
WITS Interactive - Visualiser/Graphic Designer (2-4 yrs)
Urgent requirement - Visualiser
We are immediately looking for a highly creative individual who has the ability to visualize and produce creative concepts for campaigns. Will have to conceptualize & generate 'ideas' based on the brief. Designer would be working closely with Creative Head and Art Director to create engaging work across print & digital media.
What you'll do :
- To create a wide variety of graphic products such as newsletters, business cards, catalogues new arrivals, letter heads, posters etc.
- Designing and creating promotional materials like brochures, sun boards, hoarding etc. Handling creative aspects like creation of logos and other art work.
- Understand design/brand brief and coming up with visually inventive & original ideas and design (in line with client- s/brand's objectives)
- Work on cross-medium projects: print, interactive & online.
- Work on different branding solutions: brand and corporate identity, brand support.
- Responsibility of converting concepts into visuals, including conceiving appropriate imagery for the idea, finding images or suggesting photo shoot ideas, editing and touching up on images, creating layouts, preparing final artwork for printing.
- Thorough knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator, Corel draw with at least 2+ years of similar industry experience. Knowledge of In design will be an add on advantage.
- Professional knowledge of graphics art or related field required as normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, graphic design/visual communications, interactive media etc
- Drawing skills and illustration, an added advantage
- Have a results-driven mind set, understanding that your work should simultaneously be beautiful and highly functional.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in interaction design, new media design or related design field.
- Portfolio to accompany resume.
- Background check and reference checks required upon hire.
Who we are :
- We are a leading 360 degree communication solutions agency creating solutions that can be deployed across all mediums.
- Advertising and Communication : Using creative expertise and all available marketing collaterals to provide turn-key solutions. 360- blends, which are unique and innovative, adding great value to our Customer's Brand identity. We provide Branding and Communication solutions; delivered through the latest technology using our contemporary ideation techniques.
- We are into brand conversations via varied channels - Corporate films, Info graphics, Print Media Solutions across technology platforms. All these translate into solutions that not only win customer praise but also gain industry recognition for their classic design. The little details matter to us. Our solutions are detailed to provide a holistic stratagem to our Clients in their branding needs. This approach involves aligning all the Marketing Collaterals to the decided Brand strategy of our Client.
- We create compelling advertising campaigns and brand communication strategies to achieve your marketing objectives. Whether you want to launch new product, attract new customers or engage existing customer, we are here to you help you from planning to execution.
- Marketing Collaterals
- Print and Digital Media
- Marketing Campaign Planning
- Advertising Campaign Planning
- Creative Design: From print to digital media, we have in house team of creative people who have been designing creative that deliver long-term, impactful impressions.
- Our team of creative experts is equipped with skills ranging from graphic design, photography, animation and copywriting to envision and deliver various creative solutions including graphic design, marketing collateral development, print or digital advertising, corporate rebranding and more.
- Branding & Rebranding
- Brochures & Catalogue Design
- Annual Reports
- Digital Creative Design
- Creative copywriting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.