Senior HR Manager at Wishup
Views:233 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Wishup - Online Business Manager (2-15 yrs)
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup :
- Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
- We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth of 20% and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our flagship position of Online Business Manager/Virtual Assistant.
Job Profile :
- An Online Business Manager at Wishup is a remote full-time employee that works for and is trained by Wishup, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients.
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure : You'll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it's remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities :
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Project Management
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have :
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
The commitment to a long term association is highly expected from the candidate. Also, since this is a remote position, you must be self-driven and organized.
Job Prerequisites :
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
Work Shift (either of the following may be allocated) :
Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST