Wishbook - Market/Product Lead (2-10 yrs)
The aim is to own the KRA for maximum awareness of Wishbook through offline stationary, events, ATL, material / stationary & digital medium. The key KRA will be one time logins & 30 day active user base. Roles include:
- Create content, stationary & material to create maximum awareness in the market.
- Meet key wholesalers & manufacturers with the intent of promoting marketing material amongst them & promoting activities with them in the community.
- Manage complete comprehensive WhatsApp, Facebook, SMS & other social media promotions & messaging to maximize the outreach & usage.
- Creating & managing product documentation, manuals, FAQs & pages
- Document the existing processes into the product & implement them. Look also into integrations with existing & other softwares.
- Transform the product use cases into feature spec, wireframes - and modules.
- Work with clients & users on the product demo - take in their inputs & suggestions
- Work with the IT / Development team to do feature roadmaps, timelines - and ensure strict compliance of the roadmaps
- Work with the sales, marketing & support team to help prepare product collateral, pitches, even handle these activities if required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.