Wishbook Infoservices - Lead - eCommerce Operations - Triveni Sarees (2-5 yrs)
Triveni Sarees - E commerce Operations lead
Roles & Responsibilities :
This is a very entrepreneurial role requiring very high levels of work & output. The compensation structure will include a fixed component, and a variable component linked to a percentage company's net profits every quarter.
eCommerce is a strongly operations business, covering aspects such as product cataloging, listing on various websites, fulfillment of orders, sourcing products, warehouse inward & operations, and such.
Specific Roles Include :
- Document processes & systems being in the deployment at Triveni.
- Design & implement team-wise internal KRAs & reports, to adequately monitor & ensure output performance of the team members.
- Internal followup & discipline to ensure processes being followed.
- Handle Operational challenges ground up - handling operations wherever required.
- Manage various teams - including most of the operations at Triveni.
- Handle troubleshooting & exception cases, wherever required in the system - ground up.
- Implement discipline, HR & quality standards in the system - including the admin policy & frameworks.
- Handle Admin issues related to the office.
- Generate reports - daily, weekly or monthly, with respective teams, and reviw them oneself & with management.
- Work with HR in identifying & hiring people for various roles required.
- Participate with Sales & Marketing teams to set monthly targets & goals, and constantly come up with newer numbers to attempt to.
- While on paper this is a 10am to 9pm or 9am to 8pm job, the nature of work will require the person to be available for any exigencies or even on Sundays 24x7.
- The selected candidate will be joining with some more basic tasks - and must demonstrate capability & maturity through them to grow into the actual role described here.