Sr. Recruiter at Wishbook Inforservices
Views:192 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Wishbook - Executive - Business Development (1-6 yrs)
Wishbook - Executive - Business Development (Field Work)
Opening for Business Development Executive - Surat, Ahmedabad.
Wishbook Infoservices is based in Surat. We are the only technology startup in India focused on DIGITALIZING the Indian Textile Industry B2B processes. Wishbook B2B Mobile App is our flagship product and is available on Android & iPhone.
Job Responsibility :
- Cold calls to potential buyers, line up product demos, dazzle them up with the demos, and close them into paying customers.
- To visit women garment sellers/manufacturers (Saree, Suit, Ethnic etc) in field.
- To register them on Wishbook App & explain the usage and make them do B2B transactions (Selling/Purchasing) from Wishbook App.
- Achieve monthly KRAs. Push the KRAs in terms of visits, on boarding, field marketing activities hard amongst the team with daily follow-ups.
- Coordinate with HO.
Required Skill Set :
- 2+ years of hands on experience in building sales / marketing team from ground level; hands on sales / business development, esp in SME space from ground level.
- Ability to travel across the country over a large geography - prior area / regional / national managerial background is necessary.
- Strong analytical & communication skills, and self motivation is required.
- Background in textiles, FMCG, concept selling or telecom sales is required. Or e-Commerce marketplace seller onboarding background will also be helpful.
- Engineering background from a top institution with an MBA is good to have, as also prior experience or exposure to the traditional SME dominated sector.
Candidate Profile :
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with time bound goals & in fast paced environment.
- Prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Male Candidates for Field Sales & Marketing only apply.
Experience in Mobile App based Startups preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.