Wishbook - Customer Support & Operations Lead (4-9 yrs)
The aim of this is to lead & manage the customer support / success team, largely consisting of tele-callers to ensure best utilization & adoption of the Wishbook app. Specific roles include:
1. Handle key customer accounts & customer calls, including ensuring they are using the Wishbook mobile or web application. This may sometimes require talking to / visiting them.
2. Handle a support / tele-calling team (currently 6 people, but rapidly increasing) of people taking inbound & outbound calls, chats, enquiries & orders.
3. Define the individual team member KRAs & push each team member in giving best results for these KRAs.
4. Take ownership of App usage, active users, logins & orders - and then ambitiously push the team to deliver these numbers.
5. Constantly interfacing with the field BD & product / tech teams to handle / communicate / resolve issues coming from customers promptly.
6. Constantly listen to & monitor team calls, hire & train them - to ensure the call / activity quality is maintained.
7. Handle all the operations related to order processing, followup etc.
1. Atleast 4 years of experience in handling Customer facing back office support role, including managing a team.
2. Strong analytical & problem skills.
3. Strong internal & external communication skills in Hindi & English.
4. High level of self-motivation to take up the KRAs & push them.
5. Ability to analyse data in Excel, and have tough conversations with the team to push them.
6. Engineering / BE background preferred.