Wishbook - Business Development Lead/Growth Hacker (6-16 yrs)
1. Cold calls to potential buyers, line up product demos, dazzle them up with the demos, and close them into paying customers.
2. Recruiting, training & managing a field sales team & telephonic sales team, including their KRAs.
3. Travel & meet key clients across the country, ensuring they are onboarded on the platform.
4. Push the KRAs interms of visits, onboarding, field marketing activities hard amongst the team with daily followups.
1. 5+ years of hands on experience in building sales / marketing team from ground level & hands on sales / business development, esp in SME space from ground level.
2. Ability to travel across the country over a large geography - prior area / regional / national managerial background is necessary.
3. Strong analytical & communication skills, and self motivation is required.
4. Background in textiles, FMCG, concept selling or telecom sales is required. Or e-Commerce marketplace seller onboarding background will also be helpful.
5. Engineering background from a top institution with an MBA is good to have, as also prior experience or exposure to the traditional SME dominated sector.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.