Wisestep - Manager - Product Marketing (6-15 yrs)
Wisestep (www.wisestep.com) is on a mission to bring data-driven decision-making to tough real-world problems.
The Product Marketing Manager will play a major role in shaping the voice of the product.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Develop and Implement our GTM strategy for multiple segments, geographies, and industry verticals
- Execute and be accountable for all marketing initiatives to drive engagement and leads that deliver sales (online, offline, Hybrid)
- Collaborate across functions to deliver an effective marketing strategy and meet the business objectives
- Plan and lead product launches by determining scope, messaging, timing, and priorities for marketing tactics to drive product awareness and adoption
- Conceptualize and Execute Demand Generation activities
- Support marketing and sales teams with messaging, content, and collateral to differentiate our products and convert prospects into customers
- Help our sales team differentiate our product offerings with messaging, battle cards, training material, and case studies
- We are looking for a highly motivated product marketing professional with 6 plus years in B2B SaaS
- Strong business and technical acumen, problem-solving ability, and an understanding of SaaS products
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both business, operations, and technology teams internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills, and excellent negotiation skills. Ability to engage with senior management
- Having an MBA from a Top School is preferred