Wipro - Executive/Senior Executive - Marketing/Brand Management (2-4 yrs)
Job Description : Marketing Executive, Yardley HO, Mumbai.
Designation : Marketing Executive / Senior Brand Executive
Reporting to Sr Brand Manager - Wipro Yardley
Location : Yardley HO, Mumbai
The incumbent will primarily look after a select category of products like Perfume/Deo/Talcum etc
1. Handling the Digital Marketing ops of Yardley.
a. Working on the Artwork
b. POSM development
c. Developing Digital communications
d. Coordinating with Agency
e. Custodian of the facebook, Instagram and Youtube Accounts.
f. Customer Engagement as and when required.
2. Material POs to be made in SAP and ensuring the production of POSM and payment for Vendors through finance team. Deployment of and communication of POSM through the Sales team.
3. Integrated communication Management - TVCs etc.
4. Upkeep of the - YARDLEY STORE-, Yardley's exclusive online shop through the Liasioning agency.
g. Creating Gift boxes for the store.
h. Creating Content for the store - photos, descriptions
i. Managing the product mix on the store
5. Coordinating with WCCL E Commerce team on Creatives for E Commerce sites as per their requirement through the in house graphic designer based in Mumbai.
6. Work on new product development in terms of artwork, creatives and packaging through various vendors and overseas teams on products replicated in India.
7. Coordinating with multiple agencies - legal, packaging, fragrance, advertising, digital, creative, sales, media
8. Brand Activations at College Fests and Public festivals.
9. Responding to and closing consumer complaints
Bachelors Degree - Preferably in BBA, BMS, MassCom or Advertising.
Masters Degree - An MBA in Marketing from a good institute would be an added plus.
2+ years of Experience in a relevant role would be preferred.
The incumbent would need an understanding of Vendor Management, E Commerce, Brand Strategy, Social Media, Digital Marketing and internal coordination.
Preferred Industries : Candidates from FMCG industry would be preferred but industry will not be a bar for the suitable candidate. Below is an indicative list of industries from where we would be willing to consider the candidates provides their experience matches our specific requirements.
- FMCD - Electronics,
- E Commerce Companies - Nyka, Flipkart, Amazon
- Retail Industry
- Auto Industry
- Financial Services
- Building and construction
- Digital Marketing Agencies