Talent Advisor at Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting
Views:140 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Wipro Consumer Care Foods - Brand Executive (1-2 yrs)
Organization - Wipro Consumer Care (foods)
About the Company - Wipro Enterprises has Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering under its umbrella. Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting is a leading FMCG business in Personal Care (Yardley, Santoor, Chandrika, Maxkleen, Softouch, Giffy etc.), Home Care, Lighting & Switches and Office Furniture. The company is now also into Foods business and have acquired Nirapara which is a well known FMCG brand in Kerala.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work with different brand teams and assist in brand management activities on day to day basis.
- Gather and analyze data related to the assigned brand(s)
- Competitor Analysis - Help the Marketing Manager to arrange for competitor information (products, SKU, pricing, POS materials etc.) from the market and aid in market understanding
- Help in New product development by coordinating with Factory, Research & Development, Market Research and Advertising agencies.
- Coordinate with various functions for rolling out New brands and new stock keeping units (SKU)
- Assist the marketing teams to liaise with vendors for marketing collateral development, track deliverables and ensure timely availability on field
- Handling MIS reports and related issues.
- Try to resolve issues and keep record of business as per requirements
- Create and maintain a catalogue of products and collaterals at HO, set up the same during meetings to higher management
- Keep a track of all the brand spends and provide monthly reports
- Working on marketing collaterals along with the Brand Manager / design team
- Help the marketing team for smooth execution of various campaigns
- Source and supply the promotional materials to the respective depots
- Coordinate with factories / depots to manage the movement of goods
- For more details please see the KRA Sheet in next page.
Location - Bangalore, Koramangala
Person specs (preferred):
- MBA in Marketing
- Confidence in communication with good communication skills
- Excellent in MS-excel and ability to work with large amounts of data
- Ability to coordinate among various stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Experience in working with Advertising Agencies
We are working 5.5 Days from office
Budget 5 LPA Fixed
The person should know any one South Indian Language