WinZO - Copywriter (1-4 yrs)
About WinZo :
WinZO is on a mission to create the Netflix of Gaming in order to cater to the largest and fastest growing segment of online entertainment i.e., Mobile Gaming. Backed by the backers of Dream11- Kalaari Capital and Marque global interactive entertainment fund Makers Fund based in Singapore, New York-based Courtside Venture, and Steve Pagliuca, the CoChairman of Bain Capital and investor in Epic Games - developers of massively popular game, Fortnite.
WinZO is a series B funded company which has grown 10 times in the last 12 months. WinZO has been hailed as the Start-up of the year-Technology, 2019 and 2020 by Entrepreneur India and it is India's fastest growing vernacular social arcade gaming platform which aspires to grow to a $1B venture by end of 2021. Innovation and constructive disruption are at the core of what we do at WinZO. To cater to Bharat (T2-T5) audience and then scale globally, WinZO hosts all its 70+ games on a single platform across multiple formats in 12+ regional languages and 60% of content on our platform is consumed in non-English languages. WinZO has also revolutionised the online payment system in the country with its unique concept of micro-transactions which is inspiring more and more fellow Indians to adopt digital payment mediums. Our comprehensive micro-influencer program and partnership with women and college students for vernacular translations are testament not only to our commitment to achieve efficiency and lean operations but also to our determination to financially empower women and students in the country.
We are looking for a copywriter to join our marketing team and help us produce high-quality content for our product. You will be required to produce creative and attractive copies which can drive the attention of the product to the consumers. Your contribution will help facilitate marketing for our customers which will drive our profits and growth.
1. Curate content (from IG, Twitter, YT, Reddit and the Internet at large) that has the potential to go viral.
2. Ideate and come up with creative article formats and relatable article ideas.
3. Write social media content: Copywriters must produce content that shows or reflects the client's brand or voice.
4. Collaborate : Copywriters work with many people from PR, marketing, and customer service.
5. Produce error-free content: Content must be high-quality and in adherence with the company's style guide.
6. Interpret creative direction: Adapt the points from a creative brief into persuasive copy.
Manage multiple projects: Juggle multiple projects, typically with short deadlines.
7. Propose concepts for copy: Present along with the underlying strategy to the company's leadership.
Skills/Qualification we expect you to have :
1. Must have good command over language and grammar.
2. Must have good understanding of and be avid user of Social Media Platforms like ig, twitter, Reddit etc.
3. Must have a good knowledge of internet trends and news.
4. Must be creative and good with memes,