WinZO - Content Writer (1-6 yrs)
About WinZO Games
WinZO is the largest social gaming and entertainment platform in India. Launched in early 2018, the Company partners with third party developers to host games on their Android app, where users can enjoy personalized multiplayer gameplay experiences. The platform is available in 12 languages such as English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, and Bhojpuri, with over 50 million registered users. The WinZO platform facilitates over 2.5 billion micro-transactions per month across a portfolio of 70+ games. WinZO is focused on building an enthusiastic community of gamers and gaming influencers in Tier 2 - 5 cities in India. The Company envisions a future where the WinZO platform can deliver a culturally relevant and enjoyable experience in the Indian gaming ecosystem, monetized through a unique micro-transaction model.
We believe in:
- Data Orientation
About the Job:
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media. You will be working in a fast-paced environment which will require you to take initiatives and ownership of work.
What you will do:
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our brand.
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers- needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
What you should have:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer/Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines.
What we offer you:
- A swanky informal workspace in the heart of Delhi which defines our open and vibrant work culture
- Opportunity to work on new and challenging problems and innovate
- Get complete ownership of the product and chance to conceptualise and implement your solutions