WinZO - Community Manager (1-5 yrs)
About WinZO Games
WinZO is the largest social gaming and entertainment platform in India. Launched in early 2018, the Company partners with third party developers to host games on their Android app, where users can enjoy personalized multiplayer gameplay experiences. The platform is available in 12 languages such as English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, and Bhojpuri, with over 50 million registered users. The WinZO platform facilitates over 2.5 billion micro-transactions per month across a portfolio of 70+ games. WinZO is focused on building an enthusiastic community of gamers and gaming influencers in Tier 2 - 5 cities in India. The Company envisions a future where the WinZO platform can deliver a culturally relevant and enjoyable experience in the Indian gaming ecosystem, monetized through a unique micro-transaction model.
Team: Co-founded by 2X founders (my Co-founder, Paavan Nanda is also the co-founder of Tiger Global-backed ZO Rooms & Zostel- acquired by Oyo in 2015). We are 70 members, a strong team, with stellar professionals from the best product & tech companies such as Google, Amazon, Flipkart, Mckinsey & Co, Bain, etc.
Raised $90MM from Kalaari Capital, Makers Fund, Courtside Ventures, Griffin - all are large global consumer tech investors.
We believe in:
- Data Orientation
What will you do :
- Grow content creators network and influencer marketing community for the brand WinZO
- Onboarding Influencers for driving promotion and engagement on their social channel on a regular basis.
- Plan, execute and track new initiatives and online content, through these content creators / influencers
- Finalizing the commercials and making them understand the brand vision, communication, and targets.
- Influencer Communication- Make sure that influencers receive a thorough information and feedback pertaining to campaigns, outreach messages to recruit/on-board, support emails to answer their queries, reminders about the KPIs and campaign deadlines
- Interact with influencers and important community leaders
- Prepare the reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
What we offer you:
- A swanky informal workspace in the heart of Delhi which defines our open and vibrant work culture
- Opportunity to work on new and challenging problems and innovate
- Get complete ownership of the product and chance to conceptualise and implement your solutions