Head of Operations at Winvesta India Technologies Private Limited
Views:4 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Winvesta -Executive - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
Who are we?
Winvesta is a global neobank for Indians to bank and invest overseas. We- re headquartered in London, UK and are backed by super-angels like Kunal Shah and Umang Bedi; celebrity sportspersons like Hardik and Krunal Pandya; institutional investors like Blume and Speciale Invest.
Whether it is sending money, identifying investment opportunities or receiving money from overseas - the process is opaque and cumbersome; and the awareness is limited.
At Winvesta, we are fixing this on a war footing. We do this with speed and by fostering innovation.
Winvesta is boldly building first-of-a-kind fintech products for India.
We built India's first:
- Mobile-native US stock investing platform
- Global Multi-Currency Accounts
- UPI-based solution for investing in US stocks
The leadership team comprises IIM and Ivy League graduates who have worked in global financial services. The founders are veteran investment bankers who are building a high-growth business and want you to be a part of it! Check us out at www.winvesta.in
Who are we looking for?
Spirited and passionate team members who share our dream to build the next Unicorn. If you- re excited about fast-paced learning, a dynamic team, and a fun place to work, look no further!
Remote working is part of our DNA. We cherish our successes and celebrate together. Work hard, play hard! Come join us in our journey that's disrupting the traditional approach to wealth building, and transforming how businesses access overseas income.
Winvesta SME Banking
The SME Banking function focuses on cross-border payment collections for Indian SME exporters. With Winvesta's virtual multi-currency accounts, exporters can save over 75% in collection costs. With this innovative product, Winvesta is targeting the $800 Billion annual market of Indian trade.
What Will You Be Doing
- Reach out to leads/prospective customers to understand their business & their requirements
- Pitch the Winvesta product offering to the prospect through calls, emails and chat
- Follow up with leads to ensure quick deal closure & quicker TAT
- Create and maintain a database of prospects in CRM
- Data mine new prospects through publicly available databases
What are we looking for
- A B.Com, BMS graduate, or an MBA, with 2-3 years of experience
- Prior experience in a Sales/BD role in financial services or tech-startups is a plus
- Basic understanding of export finances or business banking is a plus
- Positive, open-minded, and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to persevere & adapt in a young startup
- A mindset to take ownership & execute the assigned tasks
How to Apply
If our mission and team excite you, and you believe that you would love to be a part of it, please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch.