Winuall - Territory Sales Manager (1-6 yrs)
In your role as Territory Sales Manager, you will be develop a strong understanding of client's business requirements, connect with key people at the client organization, win their confidence by providing our solution with great detail and clarity - effectively growing our business presence in this sector of education industry.
Your success in this role lies in fulfilling the following responsibilities consistently & diligently:
- Approaching the Institutes, Tutor & introduce Winuall.
- Listening carefully to identify the potential client's interests & requirements.
- Pitching our solution and demonstrate product features.
- Addressing all the queries and concerns of the clients to their satisfaction.
- Closing the deals with clients with clear understanding & agreement.
- Developing lasting relationships with clients with follow-ups and query resolution.
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Excellent listening skills to deeply understand the client's needs.
- Persistence and persuasion skills to pursue and convince (Basic English is also ok).
- Proven experience in optimizing funnels.
- Willingness to seek support, learn and achieve one goals.
- Ambition to continuously exceed expectations towards delivery and timelines.