Winuall - Territory Sales Manager (1-6 yrs)
In your role as Territory Sales Manager, you will be develop a strong understanding of client's business requirements, connect with key people at the client organization, win their confidence by providing our solution with great detail and clarity - effectively growing our business presence in this sector of education industry.
Your success in this role lies in fulfilling the following responsibilities consistently & diligently:
- Approaching the Institutes, Tutor & introduce Winuall.
- Listening carefully to identify the potential client's interests & requirements.
- Pitching our solution and demonstrate product features.
- Addressing all the queries and concerns of the clients to their satisfaction.
- Closing the deals with clients with clear understanding & agreement.
- Developing lasting relationships with clients with follow-ups and query resolution.
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Excellent listening skills to deeply understand the client's needs.
- Persistence and persuasion skills to pursue and convince (Basic English is also ok).
- Proven experience in optimizing funnels.
- Willingness to seek support, learn and achieve one goals.
- Ambition to continuously exceed expectations towards delivery and timelines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.