Human Resources at Winuall
Views:74 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Winuall - Manager - Customer Success (2-4 yrs)
Winuall is a leading education technology startup that offers AI based SaaS platform to help coaching institutes in going digital and improving the learning experience and results for their students.
In your role as Manager - Customer Success, you will develop a strong understanding of client's business requirements, connecting with key people like tutors and coaching professionals and convincing them to digitise their business with Winuall SaaS platform.
Your success in this role lies in fulfilling following responsibilities :
- Strategizing initiatives to drive customer engagement with the product
- Analysing information to determine solutions and put them in action
- Implementing and improving processes to enhance client experience
- Resolving all the escalations effectively in a timely manner
- Developing strong cross functional communications to minimise issues
- Driving strong TAT based onboarding of all the new clients
- Conducting regular training of the team on product and client interactions
- Improving team's motivation, performance and goal achievements consistently
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success in a SaaS or a startup (or equivalent experience inclient-facing roles).
- Self-starter with strong anticiaption of client's needs
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and consultative approach to find the best solution
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Strong leadership abilities to drive team members, mentor, drive consensus
- Familiarity with CRMs and internal tools (Intercom, Hubspot, Exotel)
- Strong Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- Proficient in English, Hindi. (Knowing regional language is a plus)
- Experience in SaaS based products is an added advantage
If you are passionate about solving a real world problem in education, if you believe in building your leadership skills and career, we would love to meet you and have you onboard!