Human Resources at Winuall
Views:24 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Winuall - Executive- Business Development (0-1 yrs)
Winuall (winuall.com) is a leading education technology start-up that offers AI based SaaS platform to coaching institutes enabling them to go digital, manage their operations online and improve the learning experience and results for their students.
Your role as Executive- Business Development will be to develop a strong understanding of client's business requirements, connecting with key people like tutors and coaching professionals, and convincing them to digitise their business with Winuall SaaS platform.
Your responsibilities will be :
1. Initiating conversations with provided leads to know them & introduce Winuall
2. Pitching the product and demonstrating product features to generate interest understanding their requirements
3. Addressing all the queries and concerns of the clients to their satisfaction
4. Closing the deals with clients with clear understanding & agreement
5. Developing lasting relationships with clients with follow-ups and query resolution
6. Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports.
Desired Competencies :
- Excellent communication and listening skills to deeply understand the client's training needs
- Strong ability to explain anything in a simple and detailed manner
- Strong desire to help/support/resolve and create an experience for the beneficiary
- Ambition to continuously exceed expectations towards delivery and timelines.
- Any graduate with 0 to 6 months can apply
- Experience in SaaS sales is an added advantage
If you are passionate about solving a real world problem in education, if you believe in building
your leadership skills and career, we would love to meet you and have you onboard!