Human Resources at Winuall
Views:139 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Winuall - Assistant Manager - Customer Success (2-6 yrs)
As an AM - CS, you will exhibit a strong consultative approach to enable clients towards better business outcomes through their application. You will work closely with key clients to drive actionable strategies and build their brand in online education.
- Your success in this role lies in fulfilling the following responsibilities consistently & diligently:
- Exhibiting a strong understanding of Winuall's products and services and establishing strong credibility
- Engaging in a values-based relationship with new & existing clients
- Work closely with clients to execute the campaigns and help them grow their business via the application
- Introducing and educating clients about Winuall's initiatives and enrolling them to drive business objectives for both, client and Winuall.
- Driving Up-sell & Cross-sell activities with clear segmentation of key accounts based on their characteristics
- Doing Renewals with the clients for their subscription with Winuall's platform and services
- Engaging in constant outreach via phone calls, whatsapp messages, emails and becoming a strong go-to person for the client at all times.
- Creating, tracking and reporting on the opportunity pipeline every week in a timely manner
- Maintaining the client metric like CSAT, Health Score, and NPS for the same.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders and functions to resolve issues raised by customers satisfactorily and close the loop on every such concern.
What You Need To Succeed :
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Customer Success role. Experience in SaaS Sales / CS Role is an added advantage
- Extremely passionate about serving customers with demonstrated experience
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
- Strong abilities in taking a consultative approach and handling customers with patience
- Curious and excited to educate clients on using technology products
- Demonstrated ability to be a quick learner. Task-oriented with focus and drive to complete tasks at hand
- Strong organization, follow-through, and documentation skills suitable for customer communication
- Exposure to ed-tech business led sales and services is an another added advantage