Human Resources at Winuall
Views:45 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Winuall - Assistant Manager - Business Development (0-3 yrs)
Winuall (winuall.com) is a leading education technology start-up that offers AI based SaaS platform to coaching institutes enabling them to go digital, manage their operations online and improve the learning experience and results for their students by engaging with them through the online medium.
In your role as Assistant Manager - Business Development, you will be develop a strong understanding of client's business requirements, connect with key people at the client organization, win their confidence by providing our solution with great detail and clarity - effectively growing our business presence in this sector of education industry.
Your success in this role lies in fulfilling the following responsibilities consistently & diligently :
- Initiating conversations with provided leads to know them & introduce Winuall
- Listening carefully to identify the potential client's interests & requirements
- Pitching our solution and demonstrate product features
- Addressing all the queries and concerns of the clients to their satisfaction
- Closing the deals with clients with clear understanding & agreement
- Developing lasting relationships with clients with follow-ups and query resolution
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports
Desired Competencies :
- Excellent listening skills to deeply understand the client's needs
- Persistence and persuasion skills to pursue and convince (Basic English is also ok)
- Willingness to seek support, learn and achieve one goals
- Ambition to continuously exceed expectations towards delivery and timelines
- Any MBA graduate with 0 to 3 years of experience with keen interest in making a career in Sales
- Any graduate with 2 + years of experience in sales
- Experience in SaaS sales is an added advantage
If you are passionate about solving a real world problem in education, if you believe in building your leadership skills and career, we would love to meet you and have you onboard!