WINIT - Manager - Sales - Automation Product Segment (8-12 yrs)
Sales Force Automation Product– SALES MANAGER
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing and managing relationships with Client stakeholders
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of WINIT Mobile Sales force automation (mSFA) product
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Overseeing the project's financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to the budget, spending, and cost changes
- Partner with Finance teams in negotiating, structuring, and quoting renewal contracts for the highest possible renewal rates
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement on a monthly-quarterly basis, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Ensure timely delivery of the project by regular reporting structures and effective client engagement.
- Contribute to project plans, creative input on content, ideas responsible for the success and renewals of the Projects /Business
- Contact customers throughout the life cycle to identify potential growth opportunities
- Identifying opportunities in the area of Mobile related sales force effectiveness (SFE) / Enterprise Mobility Applications
- Interacting with clients face to face including discussions, meetings, and presentations to CXO's.
- Successful track-record managing deals with Clients in India as well as global
- The Candidate should be from FMCG industry / from FMCG domain
- Should have experience in Consulting - Sales Force Automatons & process engineering
- Should have experience in Sales and Distribution Processes and Systems
- Should have experience in Project management skills
- The candidate should be able to understand how technology solutions are implemented and rolled out
- The candidate should understand the benefits of analytics in the sales force domain
- The candidate is willing to switch to a technology sales and consulting role leveraging the experience in FMCG Sales
- Strong computer skills, including ERP, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Immediate Joining
- Base location - Hyderabad
About WINIT :
WINIT software is one of the fastest growing sales force automation and consulting company. We have 75 plus customers and 30,000 plus users on the platform across diverse industries in KSA, UAE, Qatar, Africa, LATAM and Asia.
Large customers like P&G, Bilseri, Marico, Bajaj, Almarai, Sadafco, Al safi Danone, ZAD holding company, Baladna Dairy, NFPC, Colgate Palmolive, Olayan, P&G, Al Rashed Foods, Transmed, OLAM, Baskin Robins, Al Maya, Latto Milk, Redington, Golden Chicken have reaped business benefits using our mSFA, B2B and B2C solution in last six years.
For more details please visit www.winitsoftware.com