eCommerce Content Manager at Wingpoint Group
Views:15 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Wingpoint Group - Catalogue Case Management Specialist (1-4 yrs)
Amazing remote opportunity work with a team of problem solvers in India!!
Do you want to work with Amazon, but not at Amazon? Looking for a supportive family style culture that is looking to provide world class e-commerce strategy and execution for their clients? Feeling the excitement and reward of your hard work through breaking down barriers and solving some of Amazon's toughest issues?
- We are looking for the perfect candidate to add to our existing team handling Issue Escalation and to work directly with Amazon and other retailers to action and document the escalation and resolution of system and catalog issues affecting our clients.
- Offering excitement and discovery every day, while allowing for personal growth and experience working with US based peers!!
- Experience within Amazon Seller/Vendor Central
- Detailed ticketing experience
- Amazon Internal Contact Experience
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability
- Coordinate the implementation of process improvements for identified repeatable tasks