Senior Manager HRBP and HR Country Lead India at Wiley
Views:62 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Wiley - Product Manager (5-15 yrs)
POSITION SUMMARY :
- A detail-oriented Senior Product Manager with B2C Online Executive Education experience
- Strong knowledge of continuing professional education landscape & academic curriculums
- Own complete product experience design, delivery, and success
- Act as product subject matter expert to provide cross-functional support
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Product design with a learner-need first, hypothesis-driven iterative approach
- Devise listening posts and analyze user feedback to channel insight into product improvements.
- Understand user needs and design frictionless user journeys.
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to realize product vision.
- Products that deliver value to learners, academic partner institutions, subject matter experts, and Wiley
- High-quality products and positively impacted learners.
- Product launch calendar adherence
- Understand the market and customer business problems and translate those into product requirements and road map
- Create a measurement methodology to determine program effectiveness and to inform future investment areas
- Unique products that are first in the category
- Emerging areas of future product development
- Ensures continuous optimization of product marketing activities through review and improvement of content and collaterals
- Ensures local coordination between marketing, channel partner, and Media teams to devise and execute the product marketing plans. - Active support in promoting the product USPs, sharing insights with internal and external partners.
- Ensure high visibility for the program portfolio through effective customer information and engagement bringing in an endorsement from the right stakeholders
SELECTION CRITERIA :
- Education Level: Preferred background in Business/STEM disciplines
- Prior Experience / Industry: 3+ years of product experience in L&D or Higher Education Technology