HR Executive at Wildnet Technologies
Views:13 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Wildnet - Manager - Pay Per Click (4-6 yrs)
Position: PPC Manager
Qualification: Any Graduate or BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field
Location: Sector-63, Noida
Experience: 4-6 year
Shift: US shift
NOTE: Only for Male Candidate
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Hands-on experience on paid social like Facebook, Linked In, etc.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo)
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Excellent communication skills